Friday, August 17, 2007

random

Off day. Waiting for client’s consol accounts to be out and we’ll have to work our weekends away~

-

Went shopping with mummy ytd. Gwen’s style. Had lunch at Ding Tai Fung… shopping along Orchard Road… new clothes, lingerie, perfume, pressies. Then we had mudpie and cake at NYDC… spend so much! But it’s all worth it! *grinz!

-

Took basic theory ytd but I dunno my results yet cos there’s a power failure and we took the manual test instead. What’s the odds of taking a manual paper in this era? I must be lucky man!

But ah ting confirmed that I got 2 questions wrong… *arh!! Neh mind! It's over!

-

Was pissed on mon. wanted so much to set password on this blog.

But gwen being an IT idiot never know how to. Heck it! Why should I even bother?

-

An uncertain weekend ahead. Losta commitments and plans that muz be placed on the tentative list due to my pending work notice~ so flexible a work life ya!

No comments: