Was having a casual conversation with the mentors~ super random. We were taking about recyclable chopsticks! And HanDong suggest filing the chopsticks so to eat fish and chips with it.
Guilty.
to think about it, I’ve been super environment unfriendly for the past 2 months on job.
Tones of paper were chucked away as we re-print files.
Countless plastic containers, styrofoam cups & wooden disposable chopsticks were thrown away as we dine-in for convenience.
All we did was casually said we’re killing the trees yet little was done to curb the wastage of resources.
*angry with myself.
From now on…
I’ll use my own ‘apple mug’ in office.
I’ll buy a pair of chopsticks.
I’ll bring back all the paper to office for recycling.
Guilty.
to think about it, I’ve been super environment unfriendly for the past 2 months on job.
Tones of paper were chucked away as we re-print files.
Countless plastic containers, styrofoam cups & wooden disposable chopsticks were thrown away as we dine-in for convenience.
All we did was casually said we’re killing the trees yet little was done to curb the wastage of resources.
*angry with myself.
From now on…
I’ll use my own ‘apple mug’ in office.
I’ll buy a pair of chopsticks.
I’ll bring back all the paper to office for recycling.
No comments:
Post a Comment