Truly appreciated all the effort!

-The *surprise * dessert-

-wz snapping away-

my lady, best friend!

-ping's 22!!-
~so blessed~
I was asking the guys to say one thing good and one thing bad about me~ Erm. *haa! And we had a hell lot of laugh out of it! Let’s see, what do I have…
Best friend said i' m gorgeous (don't puke yet- cos there's more to come! haha!), cw pretty, ah ting beautiful, wz said benevolent!! (wow~ and he really think so de! =) wk said glamorous and Kenneth smoke off with tall being a good and bad point insisting that it’s subjective~ (he is jus too good with words~). For bad ones, wk said I have moodswings, best fren said I'm too blunt, wz said I'm susceptible to back stabbing~
Then I went on to ask thainleng online and he said I have a good sense of determination but a bad sense of naivety. Others said I am stubborn, blur…
*all noted!
“the good thing about u is u have no bad points
and the bad thing about you is u are full of good points”
--------------------------
Went for engagement team dinner @ Marche on fri~ *yippie! And we went St James to chill out thereafter~

a big big team with (R-L) Manager ChongHong, JiaHui, LayKwan, Cynthia, Jasmine, Minyi, Hazel, Gwen, Zhengxin
Absent: Manager YCC, AM Catherine & Janice
-------------
Met up with uni clique too! All 9 auditors from different coy having dinner tog~ *so cute lo! And, thanks girls for the lovely pressie! Love it!
------------------
Home Song Stories
Walking into the movie with high anticipation of an ‘arty film’.
The struggle of a mother. The love of her.
It was understanding and hopefully forgiveness through discovery.
I cried watching the movie even though he did not shed a tear.
It was the contrast of how he trusted the man in her life and her that make me feel an immerse sense of pity.
No comments:
Post a Comment