It’s a happy Monday! *yippie! I am now sitting in client’s big big meeting room and waiting for her to prepare bank reconciliation~ check it and I can knock off le! *happily loh!
Last week was kinda the most miserable week I had in audit. I had the strongest urge to end this crap once and for all~ all thanks to the comforting assurance of darling Ru and encouragement from Mr. Chua and many others. They said I’m too hard on myself~ always demand perfection in all that I do~ and blaming myself for the minor mistakes made.
True enough.
‘Perfection is in itself imperfect’, please let this sink in!
---
When one matures, one will always wish for time to turn back so one can be younger, prettier, and more carefree.
But when one is a kid, one will wish to grow up so she can doll herself up and buy all the pretty dress in the world.
In essence, one will always wish to be in a time that one is not in and hence it makes most sense to treasure the present.
Isn’t it?
---
What do you see in 5 years time?
Last week was kinda the most miserable week I had in audit. I had the strongest urge to end this crap once and for all~ all thanks to the comforting assurance of darling Ru and encouragement from Mr. Chua and many others. They said I’m too hard on myself~ always demand perfection in all that I do~ and blaming myself for the minor mistakes made.
True enough.
‘Perfection is in itself imperfect’, please let this sink in!
---
When one matures, one will always wish for time to turn back so one can be younger, prettier, and more carefree.
But when one is a kid, one will wish to grow up so she can doll herself up and buy all the pretty dress in the world.
In essence, one will always wish to be in a time that one is not in and hence it makes most sense to treasure the present.
Isn’t it?
---
What do you see in 5 years time?
No comments:
Post a Comment