Free flow tempts the unmindful
Tipsy yet not drunk is the ideal limit
Many went beyond personal limits
Un-glams dragged around the club
Dance floor jumping with touchy hands
Pukes splattered everywhere
In time of needs,
Darling friends tended to the drowning soul.
Tipsy yet not drunk is the ideal limit
Many went beyond personal limits
Un-glams dragged around the club
Dance floor jumping with touchy hands
Pukes splattered everywhere
In time of needs,
Darling friends tended to the drowning soul.
-----------
Was I high or was I not?
Jas puked on my shoe. The first instinct was to clean it up yah?!
There was no sink, no tissue!
So, I threw the shoe in the toilet bowl and flushed it!
Jiahui & Ah Ru think I am drunk! But I’m totally sober k!
I was just tipsy and I rather it be toilet water than pukes! *ya?!!
I brought in more shots!! More shots…
It’s good to get high once in a while. We seem to be so easily amused.
lol
I brought in more shots!! More shots…
It’s good to get high once in a while. We seem to be so easily amused.
lol
No comments:
Post a Comment