Driving is really an expensive investment!! There're so many things I can do with the money I'm incurring on driving! *erps!
With just SGD $45 per month, I can sponsor a child already!!
But still, it’s a skill I want to own.
~”~
Went shopping at anchorpoint, ikea & town with jiahui, minyi & kuan kuan. We literally grabbed a new shopping bag every time we stepped out of a new shop at anchorpt. How exciting! =) The 3 of us even bought the same skirt, planning to wear it someday in Portek! *haha!

~"~
T
Went for the last Lunchbox concert at esplanade with best friend. Next up, we went to the National Museum for exhibition updates. For unknown reasons, I really enjoyed Matthew Ngui: Points of View exhibition. Perhaps one of the exhibits speak for itself, “Seeing is believing but not understanding”. And we had a fun time trying to understand his points of view. We were both puzzled & amazed by his various medium of exhibits. (>.<)

Went for Sign Language lesson from 7pm to 10pm. *ultra sleepy! Thanks Jasmine for attending the make-up lesson with me! *=)
Thereafter met u with the guys for supper to celebrate HT’s bday & bon voyage for CW.
W
Went back office at 6pm for Stock take briefing and clearing o/s points. Technically on leave, practically not.
Coincidentally, I met my dearest Jie at the mrt station, unplanned. =)
T
It was a day of personal grooming with manicure, pedicure, threading & eye brow trimming. *hee!
I went to buy durian for family right after the pedicure. And what luck have I got? One seemingly harmless durian rowed down from the pile and landed on my toes! *Sian diao! Now, I've a scratch on my freshly pedicured nails! *yucks! I was more concern with the nails while mummy exclaimed when she saw my bleeding toes. *erps!
Bad omen!

I did foot spa for Jie & mom with my new BodyShop pdts! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment