Blissful Sunday afternoon with my family.
Celebrated darling faith’s first birthday.

~Our little ones~

~ at the playground~

~The Big ones with the little ones~

~ my plaited hair~

Aside,
my heart aches when she innocently speaks of going back to a place she can never call home.
I’m helpless when she is punished for saying things so real.
Children should be given the freedom of speech. That’s one of the reasons we adore them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Shopping with Mummy
~111008, Saturday~
Bought mom a new hp for her bday and dinner at ichiban. =) more to come on the actual day~

End of Core Training
~101008, Friday~
My Evil twin & I
Pressie from Keat & JJ from BBK
~Our Twin bear bear-s sun tanning~
~My core training Clique~
~Dinner at Sushi Tei~
~Dessert at Big O~
-------------------------------------------------
Diego’s Birthday Celebration
101008, Friday
Evil twin and I bought a cake for our mama!
Gathered the engagement team and
core learning clique for a mini celebration at the Pantry.

Mama was super paisay~ *haha!

------------------------------------------------
Working the Second Shift
~091008, Thursday~

----------------------------------------------
Working on a Sunday
~051008, Sunday~
We worked full day on this Sunday before they signed the annual report. As assigned, I was tasked to do the FA section. Took me approx one month and I am still doing it… too many rounds of review, many different expectations only resulted in unnecessary time cost. I told evil twin that I’m going to hate fixed asset section for as long as I am in accounts/ finance line!!
Spent approx 1 hour plus with Senior Manager to clear the review points for the FA schedule. And, its kinda comforting when he told me that 'this is a very challenging FA to do... if you can manage this, you'll be able to do any other FA'. =)
-------------------------------------------------
Feeling Nineteen
~041008, Saturday~
Went for dinner at Hog’s Breath Cafe @ Vivo.

Totally enjoyed their entertaining company, esp animated Mr Jack Alvin. It’s a blessing to have known all of you! I was reminded of my younger days… *wink!*
Watched 'Connected' at Vivo GV~ very exciting movie! ***
The boys living the life of Soldiers
Thereafter went to weizhi’s place hoping to book for our accommodation and air ticket for the upcoming trip only to realize that my brain aren’t working, so i keep dozing off while he watched soccer. *haha! So, he drove me home at around 3am. zzz
---------------------------------------------------------
Belated Children’s Day
~041008, Saturday~
Distributing goodies to the kids
---------------------------------------------
Family Day @ Singapore Zoo
~041008,SaturdAy~
My last trip there was some four years ago? Nothing much has changed except for my age. the animals are still living in creature comfort with so much food they refuse to eat during feeding sessions.
I feel, zoo is an essential vehicle to educate the public about the importance of conservation and saving the environment for our next generation.
Animals like the white tiger, giraffe, polar bear are simply spectacular to observe.

~The animals~

With Ee Ling, Boots and Dora

My friend, Giraffe!!

------------------------------------------------
The Rainbow after the Rhain
~031008, Friday~

---------------------------------------------------
Dinner with Brothers
~031008, Friday~
Met up after work for Bimbibaq dinner at amk hub followed by 'Eagle eye' ****. Unpredictable plot about cyber terrorism. Thereafter, we went for a short board gaming session before they send me home and rush home for Survivor Gabon. =)
----------------------------------------------
Dinner with Girls
~021008, Thursday~
Met up after work for dinner at Shokudo and dessert at Cafe Catel with Ting and Sarah. =) 
No comments:
Post a Comment