Things seem to be easier the second time round. =)
-Bad Mood-
I hate people who give unspecific instructions and turn around and point fingers MONTHS LATER when things were not done the way she thought it should be.
Duper irritated and pissed! Please don’t make me work with her ever again! ERK!
-Old place, New enlightenment-
I was back at TT international tradepark last week. One of my favorite client. They are not only nice but competent too! That’s an extremely rare combination. I’m going to miss them really!
I’m now back at my nastiest client ever. The first client who made me cried last year when I was an A10. She is a ridiculously mean psychotic old woman. I wonder what satisfaction she gets when she irritates another human being…
Other than the mean old woman, the others were quite friendly actually. I have this client who randomly takes pictures of me when I’m seriously working~ haha! He says I make very funny faces while working. I think he is going to threaten me for a sum of money in exchange of my ugly pictures at the end of the engagement la~ *haha!
And there are ey auditors there too! But they’re more ke lian. We usually knock off at 8 plus the latest, whereas they will have dinner and work till whee hours *hee! D asked me for an apple~ wait till finals for me to grow the apple tree k!
No comments:
Post a Comment