Sunday, November 30, 2008

whowhatwhenwhere?

Dora Outing happened on 22 Nov, Sat

We went Jaguar house for a day of mahjong & Wii.
Of which I was equally bad at.
But still, we enjoyed ourselves.


Aside, sorry to the poor bunny who was confined to the chilly balcony cos Gwen will freak out when he is out on the run! I promise to buy you Chinese carrots k!

---
Dining at Tao’s Restaurant on 28 Nov, Fri

Working from home on a lazy Friday.
Thereafter went to Tao’s Restaurant for a 7 course dinner for $35/pax.


---

Southern park ridges (Completed) on 30 Nov, Sun


Despite multiple mini-drizzles, we managed to complete the walk in 3 hours. =) We could have been faster if not for Ms Gwen taking breaks in between. *opps!

tickerlish pleasure @ Hortpark


on the Henderson Wave

the map of our trail

Thanks guys for the company!

I’m sure you guys had an ‘amazing’ time too! *wink!


Our deserving lunch after the long walk


Wezhi joining us for movie thereafter...

Gwen with the huge x'mas tree



---
Movies Upates

Cape No.7 ****

I love the way it intertwines a bitter sweet love story with the journey of a mismatched band.
I love the old man in the band. He cracks me up!
I love the music too! =)

Madagascar ***

I love the simple humor.
I love the insane penguins, the old woman
and the lovely Melman the giraffe and his sweetie Gloria the hippo . =)

---
Random
I have a personal target to stay in my current job till coming July. But when they ask me why I wanted to leave?

The reasons revolve around a single word.

Fear.

to lead.
to take responsibilities.
and, to be hated. *haha!
---
Lastly, here presenting, my little Darling…

1 comment:

el/tok said...

missus!
what a coincidence! i went to the tao restaurant recently as well! and the service is impeccable! and the food yummylicious!:D