May I attempt to back-track into the month of March.
In essence, i did 4 random jobs within the period.
one, i dun even know the business.
two, located at ulu tuas with lousy food, weird accounting treatments and a bo chap AIC who'll be leaving in April.
*fingers doubled crossed that i don't get this portfolio*
three, advertsing firm with beautiful open concept interior and interesting business! like the nature but not the deferred revenue! *haha!
four, received an email from RMT informing that i'm allocated this portfolio and *ta-da*... i've to know what an AIC knows overnight~
i totally enjoy learning, but i really hope they can be more patient with me.
------------------------------
31 Mar
MC= flu + fever + sore throat
i was reminded that my previous target wasn't very realistic...
Hence,
Revised Target
I promised myself to make a conscious effort
to eat my greens,
drink 7 glasses of water
and sleep 6 hours a day.
--------------------------
30 Mar
Thanks bro for the sincerely delivered Lao Po Bing & Cookies
all the way from Hong Kong!
You are the best!
-----------------------------
29 Mar
AS1 was tough.
Acting involved.
i'm happily stressfully learning. =)
Randomly, it may be easier to learn signing if we were kids-
We’ll be much more imaginative and expressive.
I feel, we are now limited by pre-determined rules of how things should be
and the fear to be read like a book.
~
I finally completed the interview.
It wasn't great. But I'm glad it’s over.
Shall let nature take its course from here.
-----------------------------------------
28 Mar
Weekend StockTake @ Changi
Was the worst stock take of my life!
The air was so stagnant; I really thought I'll faint in the warehouse.
Everything was in a mess! Inventories were moving everywhere within the warehouse.
It was total Madness!!
I’ll make sure I dun have to do any stock take from now on!!!
Bleh!
~
JJ concert was a blast. I enjoyed it alot. =)
Little did I know that Mr Chong Han Ting & Teo Han Qing went for the SAME concert without telling me! BOO!
------------------------------------------
27 Mar
The fact that a friend trusts me with his vehicle meant the world to me.
*grinz! =)


--------------------------------
21 Mar ~ 26 Mar
There was a pool table at client’s place!!
so Jeremy & I had a mini-match at 12 mn when no one was around.
=)
We were given this Attic room which coupled as a studio…
and client took video for a project in our presence. It was funny fun!

Love the scenery too!

------------------------------
22 Mar
Wanted to cycle on a lazy sunday.
-pce-
then ping decided to drop by expo to get some books for her kids.
and end up, we (or rather, she) got stucked in the robinson sale and...
she did the thing she HAD to! It's human instincts!
end up, she missed her cycling AGAIN!
=p
-----------------------------------------
21 Mar
Sign Interview
~
bday cleebration for yy @ LJS

~
met up with girls to discuss about our trip...
oh! we've booked tickets for 7 days, 6 nights Taiwan from 9 May to 15 May.
We have no idea where we'll be going yet.
Busy Bee planner have no time to plan. *opps!
Only finalised itinerary: Para-gliding at Kee Lung =) I'm excited already!

------------------------------------
22 Mar
Dinner & catching up with Best friend & Cui

---------------------------------------
18 Mar
Went back NTU to take my passport size pictures and
i've aged so much since the last time i use the same machine!
BOO!
met wz for dinner & dessert @ JP thereafter. =)
--------------------------------------
17 Mar
yumilious dinner @ Ichiban and
watched lousy Watchman movie with ah ting & kwok.
Simply enjoy every bit of their company!
'缘分是注定的.. he said (",)'

---------------------------------------
10 Mar to 20 Mar
Clear Skies @ Ulu Tuas
---------------------------------
11 Mar
Little girl came to our place in her pajamas.
Adorable!

--------------------------
met up with an old friend.
had steak with red wine while he drank his beer.
I realized…even the toughest facade has a weaker link.
I realized… I have many interest but no passion.
I realized… my priorities got a little mixed up as I move along the road call life.
The night ended with a serene and peaceful view of the city.
Nothing has changed.
Except us.
No comments:
Post a Comment