Yesterday
was the best day ever.
April’s fool, yes it was.
was the best day ever.
April’s fool, yes it was.
I got good news that I got through the Volunteer Interpreter interview.
And, the training will be postponed to June instead of April.
As such, I don’t have to choose between mentoring my kids and Signing.
I can have the best of both worlds. =)
-
Besides that, I happened to work with Baby 1’s colleague as my client’s accounts is outsourced to her company.
And, she was really helpful and nice. =)
Good karma twin call it.
-
For dinner, went for crab feast with the guys.
I haven’t laughed so much for a very long time.
With them, I’m myself.
-
I heard the church bell as twin & I walked out of the lift lobby at 12nn.
I made a secret wish to be less busy.
And spend quality time with quality people.
*delighted*
-
Today.
Is it true that good things can never last?
If it last, it’s never for real?
I hate to dread what I’m doing…
But the team spirit is SO low from day 1.
The CONSTANT complains and negative thoughts are really pulling me down though I want so much to love what I’m doing and be positive & proactive about it.
-
With the low morale and bad energy around me, bad things follow…
my client was bombarding my mail box which I have NO access to… I’m freaking scolded by him for an accounts signed last year. And WTH I JUST took over the portfolio 2 weeks ago…
Have to call Washington DC for a conference call at 10pm later.
Why am I in this shit?
I felt so bad about work I just sat there looking at my dinner and wondered… and I felt my heart skip a beat.
-
Kenneth once told me that there are ALWAYS two sides to every issue.
A good and a bad. Depending on how you want to see it.
I think the bad energy in the meeting room have caused me to degenerate into a pessimistic whiner.
That’s not Gwen.
She can do MUCH better!
No comments:
Post a Comment