Thursday, March 05, 2009

=Rainbow week=

I PASSED!

*overjoyed*
-240209-
Jie bought me an airplane cake!
(She tried looking for one with a car but couldn’t find. =)
Love my Jie!


Ah Ting and Ah Qing gave me a surprise visit at 11.30pm while I was studying for my sign language test. They brought along cakes, ice-cream and beer to celebrate Ah Ping FINALLY getting her license! It’s really really sweet of them. =)


----------------------------------

-250209-


Left work at 7pm on Wed and

we saw a rainbow right outside client’s place. =)


Thereafter we completed a bit of revision
and watched Slumdog millionaire movie. =)

------------------------------------
-280209-


I missed mentoring and yoga on sat and spent the whole day revising at Yishun. Test on Sunday was alrights. We’ll probably be moving on to Advance Level in March. But I’m still considering about taking up the Sign Interpreter Course. =)

Many minor decisions to be made~ =)

We went to watch ‘He’s just not that into you’ after one long day of revision. A movie which portrays insecure women as tiny pawn in man’s stupid relationship game.

Still, I can’t deny I did see myself for at least a few minutes.


---------------------------------

Job wise was the usual.

With the crappy leave/toil/unassigned system and the dark office politics~

I might just leave before expectation.
----------------------------------
-010309-

Janice Mummy Bday Meetup @ Waraku
turning 24...

No comments: