Sunday, March 08, 2009

Rushie Weekend

I think I thought I have more than 24 hours in a day.

Saturday 070309

1. Dentist in the morning.

Everything is fine & clean. =)
My wisdom tooth is finding its way out. Take your time tootie!

2. SHG Session.

First week mentoring after a very long break~
I haven’t been teaching for some time… and hence wasn’t very familiar with the syllabus.
Felt incompetent to teach.
Wayne encouraged.
My #1 said, ‘c'mon, we learn new things everyday!’
That really cheered me up! Thanks #1! =)

3. Hair Cut

Yes! I went for a one hour fifteen minutes haircut and NO one noticed I cut my hair! And they dare say ‘Got meh?’ when I told them I cut my hair! =/

Still, I like my new haircut. It’s much lighter and… lighter yah. lol

4. Yoga

Was late for yoga (as usual). Twist twist- turn turn- stretch stretch…


5. Brewerkz & tcc gathering with DT girls

Bday celebration for May Jin and our first Gossip & complain session during the peak.





6. Work and admin from home

Till 3am.

Sunday 080309

1. Swimming in the morning

Met Cui for swimming aka floating session early morning at 9am… =)

2. Union Event @ Taka - Dropping by for Good Luck

Dropped by Taka to pass some luck to Ah Qing & Ah Ting who’ll be playing at the NTU Union event outside Taka. =)

As such, din manage to meet d who was arnd kallang after his mass.


3. Last IS2 Lesson

Waited at duper crowed Lucky Plaza for my Bus 14. As such, was 40 mins late for lesson.

Got our results and happy gwen got 86%. My study mate got a stunting 94%. He is damn good! =)

As usual, I forgot to eat my meals as I rushed from places~ and so I chewed on my green apple while we waited for the bus. I randomly suggest we board the next bus whatever bus number it is. And he was all game for it! Haha! How adventurous! =)

---

In essence, a very tiring weekend I totally enjoyed!

No comments: