Sunday, April 05, 2009

Weekend Delights

Living life with a greater sense of priority and hence enjoying every moment.
=)

Friday

Met Janice to discuss about our Taiwan trip.
It’s so different from my Thailand planning~

Saturday
Woke up slightly earlier to complete some work… still have more to go later~
=)

Mentoring was lovely. My weekly energy boost really!
I just enjoy teaching and having her learn, understand and eventually being confident with the topic.

I love…
their smiles.
their innocence.
their appreciation.

And the simple happiness.
=)

Thereafter went for my monthly facial appointment. Then, I realized, I’ve not spend time with myself for a long while. I’ve always been engaging my mind in whatever things I do. I always busy working, teaching, learning, face-booking, planning, reading on the train, sms-ing on the cab… it seem like every waking moment is engaged with things happening around me.
As such, facial is a fine time to close my eyes and shut myself out from the world and really spaced out.
=)

Sunday

I woke my whole family up at 9am for breakfast. It takes great effort and I tell you, only I can do it! Hee! cos mom & dad will never bear to deprive us of sleep and Jie never take such initiatives! Hee!

But I have a hidden agenda~ I want them to accompany me to buy my bicycle!
And so we did.
Had breakie at a Hong Kong Dian Xin place and bought my new bike for S$100 (it comes with an auntie basket! =p).

Thanks ah ting for stopping me from buying a second hand bike for S$150 ytd. *haha!

It was 12.30pm and raining heavily on our way home. I have my sign language lesson at 2pm at Kallang. So, Mom & Dad offered to bring the bike home while Jie & I took the bus home so not to be late for our appointments.

I’m always guilty of having my family & friends do things for me simply cos I’m either too busy or unorganized...

Ken, I take back what I said.
I’m blessed with the loveliest family. And I feel, 我的命真的很好!
=)

As usual, lesson was funny fun cos gwen always make her new random signs from gwen’s dictionary…
BOO!
=)

In essence, a wonderful weekend made up for the crappy weekdays.

Now, I better draft email to my US client…

Btw, my new resolution is to hang in this job for another 5 months.
August 2009
But if they give me Iron Mountain portfolio, it may change things entirely.
=)

Shall see.
What will be will be.
The future is not ours to see.
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jiayou dear! =)
And meetup soon!!! Me n Jun haven seen u for a long time!!!
Hugz