Time really flies after we celebrate our precious 21st.
Heartfelt thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes! =)
I’m really appreciative of the sms/calls cos I know that we're all busy fighting our individual battles. And in this fast paced society, it’s very convenient to just forget – esp birthdates. *raise right hand*- I’m guilty!
As such, thank you! thank you! thank you! Really!
And, I'd like to share 5 unique sms I’ve received today! =)
1. Happy 24th bday sis! Wish you all the best for work and may you meet your better half this year. Demure is the key. ^^
I’ve always been demure to the General Public. And it so happens, my bro is neither of which. as such, demure is not the key! =p
2. Mademoiselle! Happy happy 24th birthday! Let your hair down & spent the day with your loved ones! – “Turns out what really makes us happy may be things much more basic than the things we fantasize about.” – Relish in many happy memories yea!
well said my best friend! Happiness is the key to life itself. =)
3. Ah Ping! Harpi BiRdday! May you find your other half soon and rmb to stay happy always k! =D * don worry xxxx will uphold his age 30 marry u vow! Just in case =p
I almost forgot about the vow! lol! and it seems they can’t wait for me to find my special one so they can kick me out of the clique and I can be more demure to them! we shall see k~ *wink!
4. Happy birthday to u too! =) we must live life to e fullest!
From darling Keat sharing exactly the same bday as me! Definitely a special one!
5. Happy Birthday beautiful giraffe! If it’s possible, may you be brighter and cheerier than you already are! ;D
signing it…
~”~
I’ve also updated my list of things to do from a year ago. Managed to strike off a few and added in some new ones.
Here goes...
Gwen's 25 things to do in the year coming
Family
1. Spend more quality time with my family (to cont)
2. Fall in love & love
Growth
3. To appreciate (to cont)
4. To be soft-spoken, sophisticated & demure
5. Be more confident (to cont)
6. Be Understanding, not just Demanding.
7. Be Tactful, not just Truthful
8. Make someone smile and make someone laugh everyday (to cont)
Health
9. Eat less junk food (to cont)
10. Exercise at least once a week (to cont)
Givings
11. Mentoring (to cont)
12. To be a volunteer interpreter for sadeaf (new!!)
13. Be more environmental friendly (to cont)
Work
14. To find a new job (new!!)
Personal Finance Management
15. Save more, shop less (Must do!!)
16. Be debt free (Must do!!)
Personal Enrichment
17. To learn dressmaking (new!!)
18. To master the art of baking (new!!)
19. To attend CPA course (new!!)
20. To learn flower arrangement (new!!)
21. Read more books! (Must do!!)
22. Read the papers everyday (to cont)
23. Pick up a sport (Must do!!)
Life time experience
24. To self-drive Tasmania, Australia (new!!)
25. Try bungee Jumping
Heartfelt thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes! =)
I’m really appreciative of the sms/calls cos I know that we're all busy fighting our individual battles. And in this fast paced society, it’s very convenient to just forget – esp birthdates. *raise right hand*- I’m guilty!
As such, thank you! thank you! thank you! Really!
And, I'd like to share 5 unique sms I’ve received today! =)
1. Happy 24th bday sis! Wish you all the best for work and may you meet your better half this year. Demure is the key. ^^
I’ve always been demure to the General Public. And it so happens, my bro is neither of which. as such, demure is not the key! =p
2. Mademoiselle! Happy happy 24th birthday! Let your hair down & spent the day with your loved ones! – “Turns out what really makes us happy may be things much more basic than the things we fantasize about.” – Relish in many happy memories yea!
well said my best friend! Happiness is the key to life itself. =)
3. Ah Ping! Harpi BiRdday! May you find your other half soon and rmb to stay happy always k! =D * don worry xxxx will uphold his age 30 marry u vow! Just in case =p
I almost forgot about the vow! lol! and it seems they can’t wait for me to find my special one so they can kick me out of the clique and I can be more demure to them! we shall see k~ *wink!
4. Happy birthday to u too! =) we must live life to e fullest!
From darling Keat sharing exactly the same bday as me! Definitely a special one!
5. Happy Birthday beautiful giraffe! If it’s possible, may you be brighter and cheerier than you already are! ;D
signing it…
~”~
I’ve also updated my list of things to do from a year ago. Managed to strike off a few and added in some new ones.
Here goes...
Gwen's 25 things to do in the year coming
Family
1. Spend more quality time with my family (to cont)
2. Fall in love & love
Growth
3. To appreciate (to cont)
4. To be soft-spoken, sophisticated & demure
5. Be more confident (to cont)
6. Be Understanding, not just Demanding.
7. Be Tactful, not just Truthful
8. Make someone smile and make someone laugh everyday (to cont)
Health
9. Eat less junk food (to cont)
10. Exercise at least once a week (to cont)
Givings
11. Mentoring (to cont)
12. To be a volunteer interpreter for sadeaf (new!!)
13. Be more environmental friendly (to cont)
Work
14. To find a new job (new!!)
Personal Finance Management
15. Save more, shop less (Must do!!)
16. Be debt free (Must do!!)
Personal Enrichment
17. To learn dressmaking (new!!)
18. To master the art of baking (new!!)
19. To attend CPA course (new!!)
20. To learn flower arrangement (new!!)
21. Read more books! (Must do!!)
22. Read the papers everyday (to cont)
23. Pick up a sport (Must do!!)
Life time experience
24. To self-drive Tasmania, Australia (new!!)
25. Try bungee Jumping
~
Happy Birthday Gwen!
No comments:
Post a Comment