Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

I am super tired today.

Went to Cousin Liuu’s house to discuss our Tasmania Road Trip itinerary in the morning and we managed to include Salamanca Saturday Market with a slight detour over at Wineglass Bay. *delighted! I enjoy planning itinerary and love the anticipation & excitement of travelling! =)

Anyway, I’ll be travelling with Kexin, Meiting Jie & friend to Tasmania & Melbourne in coming December. Yes, it’s an impulsive move since I’m currently looking for a new job and I’ll have to declare it during prelim interview as I’ll still be on probation then. Haa! We’ll just see how things go k! with too much planning, life won’t be exciting anymore! *=p

Look at where we’ll be going…

Wineglass Bay

Bridestowe Estate Lavender farm

Henty Dune Sunset

Unfortunately, there's no bungee at Tasmania~
so I’ll settle for Hang-gliding for the time being…

we'll be doing whitewater rafting too!

And of course the Scenic Cradle Mountain & Historical Port Arthur!

I’m excited already! =)

~

Alrighty! Thereafter went to teach my Ah Beng mentee till I almost puke blood! was really disappointed with myself cos he din even attempt the test questions after my constant drilling! We only have 3 weeks to psle. What else can be done? *sigh!

~

Dressmaking was awesome! my helpful classmates taught me how to use the sewing machine and 老师 was very patient with me too!

*delighted! =)

~
Went mind’s for a joyous bday gathering.

Thank you guys! =)

~
Age is just a number indicating the years of experience we’ve had.
There is nothing to be scared of!
Celebrate it! =)

3 comments:

Si Ming said...

Great to know you are enjoying life! =)

Good Luck in job hunting!

Wonders when I can really lead the life I want to... haha... =D

gwen said...

*hee! Thanks siming! =) but i don't have much luck with interviews... still giving my best shot given the opportunity! =)

you sure can lead the life you want to! I think everything is possible! it's just how bad you want it! *.^

Si Ming said...

Yup everything is possible! It is just a matter of time I'm able to do it to achieve it! =)

Jia you for your job hunting! =D