Monday, September 28, 2009

A positive turn

I’m so fascinated by my 小朋友们!

Last Saturday, it was Yuwei and his frank & nonchalant comments which made my day!

WenBin: Gwen, 你要不要吃糖?
Gwen : Erm。。。不要。。。谢谢!。。。Erm。。。ok! 我要!
Yuwei: 刚刚讲不要, 现在又讲要。你到底要不要?
After a while…
Yuwei: 还吃!还吃!刚刚讲不要现在又吃这么多!
Gwen: whine out loud
Yuwei: 看! 看!讲你几句你就撒娇!
WenBin: 你为设么这么喜欢顶嘴?你是不是喜欢gwen姐姐?
Gwen: Yuwei, 我可以跟你约会吗?
Yuwei: 我才不要! 你这么吵!

HAHA! He is my new favorite! I simply enjoy disturbing him! =) Not forgetting little Cheryl who jumped for joy when I gave her 2 cupcakes to bring home for her sister. =)


~
Job search in progress

Interviews are stressful but after each, I’ll get to know myself better. It’s a process of self discovery and it sets me thinking… Gwen, where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Can I have a sneak peek pretty please? Do you want a sneak peek of who you will be in 5 years time? I dunno~ Somehow, humans will either fight to change the future or be complacent with what they see and end up; the further may not be what it seems…

Anyhow, thanks Ken & Jie for advising me on my matrix! =)

It gotta be a very messy week ahead! *wink! =)

~
My train of thoughts was 15 minutes late.

3 comments:

el/tok said...

missus!! i miss the kids man!!congrats on your new job too!! yay! i want a treat on your first pay again!! hee!! :p

gwen said...

bestie! i promised the P6 girls tht i'll bring them to my house to bake after psle! join us k!! =)
haha! okay! let's go somewhere we can see the stars! =)

el/tok said...

okay okay see if by then can i make it!! i will probably lick my fingers more than helping out but i guess its high time that i get domesticated!
*starry starry night*