Tuesday, September 29, 2009

within 6 hours.

The week is messy no more!
Impulsive I maybe, I believe in love at first sight.
~

They offered, I considered.
And went on to tender my resignation and sign my new employment contract all within 6 hours.
~

Say I’m bold. My new employer offered me the contract even before interviewing all the potential candidates.
~

With that, I’ll be serving one month notice period and my LWD will be 27th Oct 2009. (Yes! they're willing to wait!)

Starting work on 28th Oct 2009.

Will still be going for my Dec Australia Trip. (How nice! =D)
~

Also, not going for Keppel Second Interview tomorrow.

Ask me why?

I think I’ll be happier working here even though the renumeration may not be as attractive. And since decision is final, I’m not thinking about the ‘what if?’,’maybe?’,’why not?’.

Please don’t question me too!
~

I’m happy and contented with the choice I've made! *beaming from ear to ear*
~
"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life.
The whole aim and end of human existence."
Aristotle

No comments: