Tuesday, October 06, 2009

快乐其实不很难

While I was documenting my work @ wulu Loyang, an email pops up and it made my day! It’s from the legendary scary MIC who screams at AIC till they cry... tender… with her way high expectations~

It reads, “Thanks for these. They are good 1611s. Appreciate it.”

*I’m delighted! my simple joy in life~ =D

~
Asst Manager asks me to help her with a backlog job for a FY0307 accounts. I just said ‘Okay!’ without thinking. Thereafter, my co-AIC and A11 questioned me for my stupid decision. I can jolly well crap some reason and log into unassigned then take my time to clear Portek, planning for Hermes, stay in office and knock off on time till my LWD. But I chose to go all the way to Loyang and perform inventory rollback for a stock count conducted in Dec 08 for a Mar 07 audit (ie. rollback 21 months!).

Am I silly? Or am I just different? I told Nat that I wanna leave the company partly because there is too much bad energy around. A lot of wrong mentality and attitude coupled with too much office politics. I wonder why assistants can bad mouth each other & manager months down the engagement. I mean, we are all just doing our job aren’t we? I always believe that there are no bad people. It’s work & circumstances that make good people behave otherwise~

There’s too much bad energy around… I don’t wanna see myself frowning at people who say one thing and do otherwise. I hate to attempt to act and filter my thoughts talking to people who cannot be trusted. I’m tired of explaining to the assistants the good intentions of the managers. I don’t wanna play spy simply cos they want information but are not on talking terms.

I want to see less politics and hope to work with happy people who enjoy what they are doing. Was telling Brandon that I think I’ll be happy working in my new company. But actually, how can I be sure?
~
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in this weary world.

4 comments:

Si Ming said...

Gwen, you can and will be happy! Like you said it, "快乐其实不很难"

My saying "快乐其实一点也不难"

It's just your "thoughts" which change you!

No matter in what situations, you can choose to be happy, it's just whether you are willing to do it or not. =)

加油啦!

gwen said...

hee! Thank you Siming! =)
I've applied for my leave~ not sure if it'll be approved thg~ haha!
I wanna see fireflies! =)

Si Ming said...

Don't worry, if it's not approve, we can always organise a trip on our own to watch fireflies!

I'm kinda "tied up" now... 30th Oct to 1st Nov, B3 organising a Youth Camp, I'm in the Committee... >.<

haiz... I think I shall deicide when I know the result of your leave application! =P

Going for a nap, update you again if I be going down to support MX physically later

gwen said...

Leave approved! Please go with me! Pretty please~