I just sent an email to FC and HR Manager to apply for one day leave 3 days into my new job. I think I'm mad!
Planning to go for a 3D/2N leadership training camp at Mawai, Malaysia from 31 Oct to 2 Nov. Siming leave is approved (yea!), mx checking schedule (fingers crossed!), but Jack needs to go jungle. Haha! We’ll be trekking and doing teambuilding activities... the usual~ what attracts me most is the fireflies cruise! *grinz!
Hope my leave gets approved then we can dance with ten thousand lightning bugs! =D
~
Planning to go for a 3D/2N leadership training camp at Mawai, Malaysia from 31 Oct to 2 Nov. Siming leave is approved (yea!), mx checking schedule (fingers crossed!), but Jack needs to go jungle. Haha! We’ll be trekking and doing teambuilding activities... the usual~ what attracts me most is the fireflies cruise! *grinz!
Hope my leave gets approved then we can dance with ten thousand lightning bugs! =D
~
“I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems”
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems”
~
What’s with all the pageants where all the contestants only have to walk in circles and wear lesser each time they walk out till they end up in their bare minimum? I din comment on his evening wear/casual wear/swimsuit… partly cos all the contestants really look all the same to me! Haha! But I do like his answers to the questions asked. =)
~
What’s with all the pageants where all the contestants only have to walk in circles and wear lesser each time they walk out till they end up in their bare minimum? I din comment on his evening wear/casual wear/swimsuit… partly cos all the contestants really look all the same to me! Haha! But I do like his answers to the questions asked. =)
~
No comments:
Post a Comment