I've a million things on my mind and I want them all to be done in apple pie order.
Some people get pissed with me cancelling appointment cos I’m just too tired. I had to carry my 7.5kg sewing machine, my 1.8kg laptop and other sewing materials, charger, etc throughout the day and who are you to reply me ‘Forget it!’ when I chose not to stretch my limits!?!
I’ve stopped explaining myself to people who are not in the position to have expectations on me. I’m not here to please you darling dear!
~
Top Ten
We were walking from cdac to mrt and I motherly said,
‘Mingxuan, I’m very proud of you!’ and I really mean it! =)
~
Leave application
Leave application approved. I’m starting work on 3rd Nov instead. Gwen must be reminded not to take the flexibility for granted! Both Jan & Jie told me that I shouldn’t apply for leave on my first week of work. I went ahead because I wanted to go for the camp! Simple.
I *promise not to take things for granted and be a good employee once I start work!
Mom reminded me that I’m too impulsive in making decisions… just doing what I want at that moment. Really, if I were to think more with my head, I’d not have done a lot of things that I may live to regret.
~
Stolen Bicycle
My bike was stolen while I was in Malaysia. It’s not even one year old. Sigh! I’ll get a new one once the lift construction is completed.
~
You're everything but...
what?!?!
7 comments:
Gwen... Jia you lo! =) Don't "气" liao k? Later wrinkles come out then u noe!
I'm thinking, maybe Nike should look for you for Ad. "Just Do it"
Haha... There are always good and bad in everything, you just need to find a balance between the 2. =)
You need not promise as you are already an good employee! No matter "where" and "what to be done"
It's always a blessing to have Gwen around! =D
Thanks Siming! That's really encouraging!! =D
Another thing i just decided today... 2009 will be my last year actively volunteering in yishun shg. =)
Wah... I just said it's a blessing to have Gwen around, next moment you tell me you decide to be less active in Yis SHG!
Haha... well... I'm actually not very active this year!
We all got our life to be busy with... Perhaps it's really time to move on to learn and experience new things!
No matter whether you are actively involve or inactive in Yis SHG, I believe we will still be 好朋友!=D
Cheers!
Yeap Yeap! I think I wanna volunteer at sadeaf for a change... *hee!
i'll still be around to mentor & talk to mentors & mentees whenever i drop by yea! =D
O! That! You have been saying for quite sometime! Jia you and have fun k!
Haha... No need to wait till you drop by, can call, sms, email even MSN mah! =D
Cheers!
haha! you sound like my mom!
she says i always say that this year will be my last at shg but it never happen because the kids are so adorable they keep bringing me back!
Ahh!! i gotta miss them so much!
Whaha... No lor... I bet not only me, friends who have paying attention to your words, would have know you've been saying it! =P
Post a Comment