Work, the FAQ
What do you do?
Post entries. Do closing. Liaise with tax agents & auditors. Attend meetings after meetings. Draft emails. Summarise new circulars. etc.
How's your colleagues?
Generally nice, I think. I'm the youngest in office, fyi.
Do you have to work late?
Colleagues pretty much do, it's their habit. I usually plan my time and finish what I have to on time.
How much is the staff discount?
60%, strictly for friends. =)
Dressmaking WIP
Ambitious me bought so many pieces of cloth I don't think I have time to finish my long list of 'things to make'... Need to make a skirt for little gwyneth, a top for mom and also pressie for my gf-s by Christmas!
Considering that I'll be traveling for 2 weeks in Dec... it gotta be a real challenge! *erps!
Aside, Kevin dropped by to use my machine to bind his project. *haha! Mummy was all excited to teach him how to use the machine and he is really a fast learner when it comes to doing things with his hands~ *nice! =)
~
Sign Re-visit
went for volunteer's orientation on rainy sat morning. And as usual, we were lost in signs. Hope Jas pass her interview this time! =)
~
Dinner~Ice-cream~Supper
What do you do?
Post entries. Do closing. Liaise with tax agents & auditors. Attend meetings after meetings. Draft emails. Summarise new circulars. etc.
How's your colleagues?
Generally nice, I think. I'm the youngest in office, fyi.
Do you have to work late?
Colleagues pretty much do, it's their habit. I usually plan my time and finish what I have to on time.
How much is the staff discount?
60%, strictly for friends. =)
Dressmaking WIP
Ambitious me bought so many pieces of cloth I don't think I have time to finish my long list of 'things to make'... Need to make a skirt for little gwyneth, a top for mom and also pressie for my gf-s by Christmas!
Considering that I'll be traveling for 2 weeks in Dec... it gotta be a real challenge! *erps!
Aside, Kevin dropped by to use my machine to bind his project. *haha! Mummy was all excited to teach him how to use the machine and he is really a fast learner when it comes to doing things with his hands~ *nice! =)
~
Sign Re-visit
went for volunteer's orientation on rainy sat morning. And as usual, we were lost in signs. Hope Jas pass her interview this time! =)
~
Dinner~Ice-cream~Supper
We were hooked at The Rail Mall
all the platters they have on their menu! =)
Thereafter, they were still hungry
so we went to get my favourite ice-cream!
Then... they had pizza for supper!
I cannot understand how they can consume so much food in a night!
GUYS...
~
I gave them my new name card as a formality and told them to pick me up from my new address next time. *wink! Then wz pass me my Deloitte namecard to trade-in... in case he picks me up from the old address next time! *wahaha!
~
在你看不见的世界里,
其实有很多事情在发生这...
No comments:
Post a Comment