got the kids to write up to 3 items for their Christmas wishlist!
The innocent wish...
1. I want you to be happy
2. I want me to be happy
3. I want everyone to be happy
The innocent wish...
1. I want you to be happy
2. I want me to be happy
3. I want everyone to be happy
The cutest wish...
1. I want a file
2. I want a trip to SHG camp
3. I want to have that toy that is very nice
The practical wish...
1. Real bicycle
2. Real roller blades
3. Real soccer ball
The unexpected wish...
1. Encyclopedia
2. E-dictionary
3. Storybooks
We're never too old to make a wish~ What's yours?
~
Some people want it to happen,
Some wish it would happen,
others make it happen.
Some people want it to happen,
Some wish it would happen,
others make it happen.
2 comments:
missus! we need to talk soon!! :)
enjoy ur work while you can!!!
yes yes! auspicious 20/11 it shall be! Be prepared to stay late with losta updates yea!
lady, you are missed! =)
Post a Comment