I surprised myself too!
My friends tell me it’s unlike me to tender without a job and at such impulse.
I’m surprised by myself too!
I was so fed up by the things I had to do that I threw in the letter in as much impulse as I’ve accepted their offer one year ago.
I don’t wanna go Shanghai. I don’t wanna do the year end package. This was not what I signed up for!
It’s simple.
When you feel it’s a chore to wake up in the morning to face the day at work, it’s about time!
My friends tell me it’s unlike me to tender without a job and at such impulse.
I’m surprised by myself too!
I was so fed up by the things I had to do that I threw in the letter in as much impulse as I’ve accepted their offer one year ago.
I don’t wanna go Shanghai. I don’t wanna do the year end package. This was not what I signed up for!
It’s simple.
When you feel it’s a chore to wake up in the morning to face the day at work, it’s about time!
~
Serving my long 2 months notice and I’ll be Jobless before the Chinese New Year! =p
Serving my long 2 months notice and I’ll be Jobless before the Chinese New Year! =p
~
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.
No comments:
Post a Comment