Saturday, December 04, 2010

Ding Ding Dong – Ding Ding Dong

It had been a chaotic 15 days!

~ I tendered my resignation having good reasons that I need a change in job scope.

~ My assistant accountant (still serving probation period) tendered her resignation few days after.

~ Management restructured the JD and offered to employ an Exec to do my operational work so I can focus on what I want to do for my career development.

~ Out of goodwill, I extended my LWD till end of Jan 2011.

~ For further extension, I need to consider after my scheduled interview with a stat board for an Assistant Manager position in Management Accountant.

~ The stat board offered me the day after the interview with a 15 months package.

~ There goes the selling and time buying from both sides…

After much thought and swaying from side to side, I finally settled to stay for another year with Sw. hoping that the new FM will bring about better processes changes and hoping that what they promised, they will fulfill!

Fingers crossed that I made the right move!

I told my neighbor that “我不想长大!” because that brings with it many decisions making which will affect people other than oneself! And she replied me innocently that “长大了才可以生孩子。。。当妈妈。。。你不是很喜欢孩子吗?” *she made me smile!

~
When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

No comments: