忠言逆耳
Darling told me that I’m a quitter. I don’t like how it sounded so I got angry.
He is right to a certain extent. I just din wanna acknowledge my shortcomings.
I want to run away when too much work pile up! I want to run away when I feel I cannot handle it. In fact, I’ve seen far worst situations and I got through them! I need more confidence in myself and my decisions.
Thanks Darling for telling me the ugly truth.
你真的很美!
Little Jocelyn said this to me when I took the bus with her to RWS for a charity performance. How cute is that?
The little ones never fail to surprise and brighten up my boring work life.
生日快乐
I promised darling to give him an awesome birthday celebration by not being angry for a day! It’s not just 24 hours… I think its PMS… Darling, you know I don’t mean to! =p
新朋友
I told him never to buy me soft toys because
they collect germs and take up space...
But i requested for new Ginger!
It's flat and edible too! :)
~
Life is about tragedies.
It's about miracles too.
Life is about tragedies.
It's about miracles too.
No comments:
Post a Comment