Sunday, March 06, 2011

Only Time will Tell

Work

My Finance Manager tendered while he is still serving his probation. This was exactly what happened to my Assistant Accountant 3 months ago.

Are we really so difficult to befriend? Are we the problem?

We think their incompetency drives us crazy! You just cannot keep asking the SAME question for the 10th time and expect us to be nice! You also cannot come in late EVERYDAY without explaining and whine at the end of the day that you cannot finish your work!

~
Did I mention the bonus is smaller than peanuts?

I just want a job I can smile at every day with decent income.

Okay, decent is subjective!

~
Love

We recently celebrated our One Year Anniversary.

It hasn’t been an easy journey for both of us. Even though we’ve known each other for 9 years, I’m still learning new things about this man every day.

I’m happy to see that we are constantly adjusting to meet the expectations of one another.

Darling, we have a long way ahead still! And there is no turning back! *muahahaha!

~He who makes me laughs. ~

~
What is the difference between men and women?

A woman whats one man to satisfy her every little need.

A man wants every woman to satisfy his one little need.

No comments: