Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finding your place…

There will be random days at work when I’ll feel super stressed and I just feel like breaking down and cry.

Today, I felt this way.

I’ve been working fairly late recently. Straining my eyes quite a bit till I seen black dots emerging from nowhere. I hope this will not worsen so I can retain my perfect vision.

My to-do list just keeps getting longer and the task always gets tougher. I dun seems to be able to resolve a single issue without consulting anyone. I hate depending on people! I want to be independent and I yearn for the satisfaction of exceeding expectations.

I told Darling & Janice that I dream of quitting my Analyst job and apply for a data entry role… just pay me $3k per month and I’ll be glad to work from 9am to 5.30pm sharp doing data entry.

Seriously, I know that is not what I want but the building stress is making breathing difficult and is killing me slowly.

I’m really not good with stress! *argh!

I insisted on meeting Darling after work today although I still have tones of things to do. I just want to fall into his arms and cry.

*sigh!

It’s a vicious cycle. New Job > stress > cry and cry > master job > bored > quit > new job…
I need to find my comfort zone. I need to find something I enjoy doing. Really, is there anyone out there who sincerely enjoys what they are doing? "

I hope I can enjoy my job so I do not have to work a single day in life…

~

Darling left after dinner and tasked me to bathe, write blog and watch tele with mom before I start work again.



Thank you darling! You make me sane again! *hearts*

No comments: