Sunday, August 21, 2011

Take it easy

I’m turning blue cos it’s Monday tomorrow and I’ve been working most of this Sunday!! *.O

Met up with Ting & Janice on Fri and Ting point out that I look happier when I was with Swarovski… whereas Janice looks happier in her new job now! :) Happy for dearie Janice!

Yes indeed I am more stressed and less confident in the things I am doing… it’s an extremely steep learning curve causing less enjoyment and as such, less happiness too~ I may have too high an expectation on myself and when I fail to meet them, I'll get real upset.

Actually, I’m just a salaried employee and I should not let work eat into my personal well-being. A job is something you do for revenue and it’s a bonus to derive satisfaction! It should not consume your energy so much so it affects your personal life. If that happens, please quit. It’s not worth it!!

With plenty encouragement from loved ones, I begin to 看开点 and let nature takes it course. I’ll try my best not to be too stressed at work and take things easy. Learn to the best of your abilities and do not blame yourself for anything not within your control! Yea!

I will only do things I want to and not force myself to do things I do not enjoy! Never change yourself to please others. It’s not worth it! :)

~~
Jiayou Gwen Gwen!
!

No comments: