I was on my way to work as usual on a lazy Monday morning. I had my tennis shoes, racket and change with my laptop and my handbag. It’s a little heavy, but manageable still.
From Newton I felt dizzy and my head spinning. I tried to bend my legs thinking that it’s due to blood flow. I also tried taking deep breath. I hang on till Somerset and I ruled out getting a seat in the train or squatting down in the train, so I stepped out of the train and got a seat.
I called Jie immediately to ask her to alight at Somerset to bring me to a taxi. I was sweating profusely and everything turned into sparks of blacks and whites. I wanted to drop boss a sms informing that I’ll be taking MC but I can’t even see clearly.
It was so scary! I told darling I was scared I will die without anyone knowing…
Then I called darling and I started crying. His calming voice asked me to keep talking to him, don’t worry, everything is fine…
Jie came and I took a cab home. Mom picked me up from the bus stop.
Doctor said I have low blood pressure. I felt it’s a combination of the period bleeding, the packed train, the long standing, the heavy load, the cough and my weak health.
The last time this happened was at woodlands mrt station when Ru was with me – at least 4 years ago… I’ve aged but have not grown any healthier…
From Newton I felt dizzy and my head spinning. I tried to bend my legs thinking that it’s due to blood flow. I also tried taking deep breath. I hang on till Somerset and I ruled out getting a seat in the train or squatting down in the train, so I stepped out of the train and got a seat.
I called Jie immediately to ask her to alight at Somerset to bring me to a taxi. I was sweating profusely and everything turned into sparks of blacks and whites. I wanted to drop boss a sms informing that I’ll be taking MC but I can’t even see clearly.
It was so scary! I told darling I was scared I will die without anyone knowing…
Then I called darling and I started crying. His calming voice asked me to keep talking to him, don’t worry, everything is fine…
Jie came and I took a cab home. Mom picked me up from the bus stop.
Doctor said I have low blood pressure. I felt it’s a combination of the period bleeding, the packed train, the long standing, the heavy load, the cough and my weak health.
The last time this happened was at woodlands mrt station when Ru was with me – at least 4 years ago… I’ve aged but have not grown any healthier…
No comments:
Post a Comment