Sunday, September 18, 2011

26th Birthday

A wonderfully planned surprise from Janice, Han Ting, Wee Kwok and Zhi Hao with the assistance of Sister and Weizhi.

They surprised me (and mummy) by appearing at my stairs with a cake & the song just as I walked out of my house. Thereafter, they gave me my birthday card with my passport in it!

As we board Uncle Freddie’s card, we embarked on our day trip to Desaru with lovely company and happy memories.

When we came back to SG, I was expecting Darling to appear to surprise me but hope diminished as the clock strike 12 and he is nowhere to be seen! I was beginning to think that perhaps his flight is really coming back on Sunday and I was just thinking too much… I was getting quite pissed by then… apologies to my friends who accompanied me with my black face! *opps!

He saved the day by appearing with a bouquet of roses and a smile on his face. *loves*

~
We went Salt Grill & Sky Bar for dinner on Sunday in celebration of my belated birthday. Thanks to dearie Janice who tipped him off! *hugs!

~
Although I’m moving towards my late twenties, I take comfort that I have a lovely family and a group of awesome friends whom I can always count on!



~
I still find each day too short for
all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take,
all the books I want to read,
and all the friends I want to see.

1 comment:

elaine said...

Love your last lines of your post!
I am mighty happy to see you have such great friends and love is all around you! bliss is something we cant get enough of!