Oh no! did i give the impression that i din enjoy my work? I’m actually feeling much happier at work with AM Catherine, Senior jasmine & hazel, A11 Cynthia & Minyi and also helpful Lay Kwan as my darling team mates! Not forgetting my fellow A10 Zheng Xin & Jia Hui too! Fyi, I less out just one ONE name! She’s a nightmare! She so happen to sit beside me this week and because of that I ask the others not to email me as she loves to peep at my screen… her sarcasm, irritating noise pollution piss the hell out of me. *arh!!!
I need more grace!!! And I need to be reminded that she is the minority and I should remain hopeful that the DT I expect to work in remains as what I imagined… it’s the culture we're attracted to~
-----------------
I need more grace!!! And I need to be reminded that she is the minority and I should remain hopeful that the DT I expect to work in remains as what I imagined… it’s the culture we're attracted to~
-----------------
Girl was discharged on Monday. I was overjoyed when she called to inform me. =) intend to bring her out someday… maybe for fireworks? *exciting hor!
-----------------
Why am I blogging at this time?
Sweet AM give us a day off to reward us for the hard work for the past few weeks + in anticipation of the hectic consol week ahead!
So, will be shopping with Janice later… and family photo taking in the evening~ *grinz!
-----------------
National Day
Went to buy a prima deli cake with Jie in the morning for our family… in celebration of the new graduates joining the work force!!
We went Alvin’s place to watch the dvd compilation together. Meien was the narrator, while everyone contributed to the Liu family story by recalling what happened back then… *grinz… in essence, we’ve all grown and advanced! =)
-----------------
NDP
I've been wearing all red and white for both wed and thurs… cos it’s our nation’s birthday!! It have been ages since I last sat down to watch the national day parade with my family. I actually enjoyed it! And truly feel proud singing our anthem and reciting the pledge (after 3 years). =DD
-----------------
Okie, gotta start doing all my misc admin stuff le~ time is SO precious!!
-----------------
Why am I blogging at this time?
Sweet AM give us a day off to reward us for the hard work for the past few weeks + in anticipation of the hectic consol week ahead!
So, will be shopping with Janice later… and family photo taking in the evening~ *grinz!
-----------------
National Day
Went to buy a prima deli cake with Jie in the morning for our family… in celebration of the new graduates joining the work force!!
We went Alvin’s place to watch the dvd compilation together. Meien was the narrator, while everyone contributed to the Liu family story by recalling what happened back then… *grinz… in essence, we’ve all grown and advanced! =)
-----------------
NDP
I've been wearing all red and white for both wed and thurs… cos it’s our nation’s birthday!! It have been ages since I last sat down to watch the national day parade with my family. I actually enjoyed it! And truly feel proud singing our anthem and reciting the pledge (after 3 years). =DD
-----------------
Okie, gotta start doing all my misc admin stuff le~ time is SO precious!!
*i'm happy alrights!!
No comments:
Post a Comment