We were there for less than 2 hours but what I’ve seen was beyond my imagination...
It hurts so bad to see young people suffer in a way beyond comprehension.
I wish that all of them will be well.
I hope that all of them will be able to leave the place.
I pray that they’ll be able to blend into society.
--------------
Glad to say that little girl is the sanest of all. And I pray that she’ll be home soon.
It hurts so bad to see young people suffer in a way beyond comprehension.
I wish that all of them will be well.
I hope that all of them will be able to leave the place.
I pray that they’ll be able to blend into society.
--------------
Glad to say that little girl is the sanest of all. And I pray that she’ll be home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment