It’s off day today but I’m feeling jus as tired as ever! *arhh!! It’s that time of the month and I'm suffering… *cramp is killing me!! pain pain lo!! Why do ladies have to endure such pain when guys don’t have to? *eeeekkkkk!!! unfair!!!
Went shopping with dear Janice today~ I think I’m really deprived~ Spend approx 150 bucks in 5 hours~ and I still have a long list of things to buy. *ahh!! miss the finest activity of all times can!
And I nearly fainted (again) while shopping at wisma~ so prone to having such signals on my first day of period~ *haha… too experienced liao~ so, won’t allow any unsightly disaster to happen. Janice brought me to grab a bite and I’m feeling alright soon after~
------------------------
Went to take family picture at studio today! It was the few occasion we gather as a family and had fun laughing at how many blocks of wood Jie have to step on so to look taller. And how ma & pa cannot jus tilt their head to the right angle and maintain that position… *haha… funny lo!
Went shopping with dear Janice today~ I think I’m really deprived~ Spend approx 150 bucks in 5 hours~ and I still have a long list of things to buy. *ahh!! miss the finest activity of all times can!
And I nearly fainted (again) while shopping at wisma~ so prone to having such signals on my first day of period~ *haha… too experienced liao~ so, won’t allow any unsightly disaster to happen. Janice brought me to grab a bite and I’m feeling alright soon after~
------------------------
Went to take family picture at studio today! It was the few occasion we gather as a family and had fun laughing at how many blocks of wood Jie have to step on so to look taller. And how ma & pa cannot jus tilt their head to the right angle and maintain that position… *haha… funny lo!
photo taking at home... for the fun of it...
-----------------------
Oh yah! I got 2 new bruises on my knees! All thanks to a gigantic cockroach at home! It’s so huge that I screamed, ran, buay balance, fell and landed on my knees… I know I’m super clumsy, as always! But pain loh! *ouch!! Stupid cockroach! Ugly cockroach! **eekkk!!
-----------------------
I’m listening to harry potter final book now. So cool can! Like having listening compre on the train! *hee…
No comments:
Post a Comment