Saturday
So *tired.
Went to meet uni clique for suyi birthday lunch~ thg I din stay for lunch cos I had to rush back to yishun for shg, I wanted to meet the girls as I’ve missed so many meet-up sessions! Furthermore its darling suyi’s birthday celebration! How can I not be there? *wink! Hope everyone had a fun time yea! =)
------------------------
Adaptation
I've friends asking me whether work is tough. Yes, sure it is. We all know about it even before we enter this profession. And we jolly well chose to embark on this journey upon graduation. At some point during the late night audit, I sat back and pondered over my decision. I believe this is just a transition that I’ll have to overcome no matter which career path I choose. So, I’m definitely hanging on...
And frenz, *jia you too! I’m sure all of you will be very proud of yourselves looking back at the things you accomplished and the knowledge you gained through all the late nights audit and mind blogging PR-s. What’s most important is to learn as much as possible from the work we’re assigned, cos we all get the same pay but receive different value depending on the opportunities & willingness to learn. So if you get the chance to learn, you're lucky! pls don’t curse.
-------------------------
SHG
Cheered me up like always!
I’m tired, but the innocence of the kids make my day man! Little daryl asked, “ 为什么你脸臭臭? ” He's such an adorable kid that when he asked with such innocence, I felt guilty for not joining in the games. *smilez. But, I was really very tired.
And thanks siming and wayne for being totally caring! I’ll take care of myself de! *no worries~ I just look weak but I’m stronger than I seem k! And I promise to put in my best effort in mentoring my little girl! =)
Glad to see more jc students joining our mentoring family! So happy to see young pplez volunteering! =)
--------------------------
Tuition
Darren maybe a little disruptive in class but he remains humble and respects others. On the other hand, Davis gives me the most problems… being a typical pampered only son, he is always boosting and looking down on others.
Academic achievement aside, I foresee Darren to be a charming gentleman.
So *tired.
Went to meet uni clique for suyi birthday lunch~ thg I din stay for lunch cos I had to rush back to yishun for shg, I wanted to meet the girls as I’ve missed so many meet-up sessions! Furthermore its darling suyi’s birthday celebration! How can I not be there? *wink! Hope everyone had a fun time yea! =)
------------------------
Adaptation
I've friends asking me whether work is tough. Yes, sure it is. We all know about it even before we enter this profession. And we jolly well chose to embark on this journey upon graduation. At some point during the late night audit, I sat back and pondered over my decision. I believe this is just a transition that I’ll have to overcome no matter which career path I choose. So, I’m definitely hanging on...
And frenz, *jia you too! I’m sure all of you will be very proud of yourselves looking back at the things you accomplished and the knowledge you gained through all the late nights audit and mind blogging PR-s. What’s most important is to learn as much as possible from the work we’re assigned, cos we all get the same pay but receive different value depending on the opportunities & willingness to learn. So if you get the chance to learn, you're lucky! pls don’t curse.
-------------------------
SHG
Cheered me up like always!
I’m tired, but the innocence of the kids make my day man! Little daryl asked, “ 为什么你脸臭臭? ” He's such an adorable kid that when he asked with such innocence, I felt guilty for not joining in the games. *smilez. But, I was really very tired.
And thanks siming and wayne for being totally caring! I’ll take care of myself de! *no worries~ I just look weak but I’m stronger than I seem k! And I promise to put in my best effort in mentoring my little girl! =)
Glad to see more jc students joining our mentoring family! So happy to see young pplez volunteering! =)
--------------------------
Tuition
Darren maybe a little disruptive in class but he remains humble and respects others. On the other hand, Davis gives me the most problems… being a typical pampered only son, he is always boosting and looking down on others.
Academic achievement aside, I foresee Darren to be a charming gentleman.
No comments:
Post a Comment