Friday, June 19, 2009

其实爱可以很简单

When we were younger…

Love was all about mutual liking.
Kisses and Hugs.
Joking, laughing and talking through the night till the morning shine.
Idling when we’re supposed to be studying together.
Holding hands.
Giving so much more than you'd expect to receive.
Fighting over the TV channel to watch.
Eating breakfast/ lunch/ dinner in the canteen.
Drawing on each other notes during lesson.
Cleaning up our room. Doing his laundry.
Beaming at the stars and dreaming about our future
And watching life moves on, together.

~
When he is tired & grouchy,

I’ll order pizza to be delivered to this room cos he always forgets to eat.
I’ll write to him on our blog and he’ll reply me with his tender loving words.
I’ll go to school early and slip into his bed so he’ll wake up with me in his arms.

~
When we were younger...

We can just dance like nobody's watching;
love like you've never been hurt.
Sing like nobody's listening;
live like it's heaven on earth.


~
How i wish...
we can be
17 again.

No comments: