Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Love Holiday!

It had been a carefree happy four days of rest – Simply loving it!

Spent my last four days mostly resting, spending time with mum, teaching Kayden, spending time with Darling shopping, watched Cars 2 movie, spent time with his family, watched 8 goals manu awesome match , lim ko-pi, played monopoly deal and played tennis too!

Only spend a couple of hours checking and replying emails. I can do a lot more with my laptop if I want, but I choose to decrease time spent at home on work! I should not let work affect my personal life and nothing is more important than my loved ones!

Thank you Darling for spending time with me! Love you for the many little things you did – playing monopoly deal, switching off the air-con when I said I’m cold, playing tennis with me even when you are having bad abrasion. *Loves!

It’s 3 more days to weekend but closing yet again! I’ll pull through! I'm sure!



~
Jiayou Jiayou gwen!

No comments: